SUE «Tojiksughurta» Summary information on types of compulsory and voluntary insurances
Types of compulsory state insurance
1. President of the Republic of Tajikistan
2. Chairman of the Majlisi Milli Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Chairman of the Majlisi Namoyandagon of the Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan, members of the Majlisi Milli and deputies of the Majlisi Namoyandagon of the Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. Customs officers of the Republic of Tajikistan
4. Military personnel, military servicemen, rank-and-file and command staff of the internal affairs bodies, the National Security Committee and the Committee for Emergency Situations and Civil Defense.
5. State employees
6. Judges in the Republic of Tajikistan.
7. Prosecutors and investigators of the prosecution authorities of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Types of compulsory insurance
1. Insurance of civil liability of moto vehicle owners.
2. Compulsory state insurance of accidents of employees involved in life-threatening and health-hazardous activities.
3. The property of agricultural enterprises, irrespective of the form of ownership.
4. Fire insurance is compulsory for buildings, structures and property of enterprises, regardless of their form of property.
5. Passenger insurance of automobile, water, air and railway transport.
6. Passengers of international road transport.
Types of voluntary insurances
3. Accident resulting in injuries and illnesses.
4. Medical insurance for Travelers/Tourists.
6. Construction and installation works.
7. Goods and commodities of citizens.
8. Goods and things of legal entities.